Spiralized broccoil noodles are pretty easy to throw into stir frys, they look beautiful paired with kale, and add a lot of texture!
Check out Spiralized Broccoli Noodle Recipes
What You Can Expect
- A mix of short and long green noodles
- Firm and crispy consistency
- Retains its shape well when cooked or used with heavy sauce.
- Cut the florets off. You won’t be spiralizing this part.
- Optional: peel off the outer layer of the stem (this just helps create smoother noodles, not required)
- Make sure the ends of the brocolli stem are now flat so the spiralizer has a good surface area to grab on to.
- Recommended blade: 3mm
- Eat raw. Note: is a bit tougher than other noodles but perfectly edible!
- Optional: peel so the skin is even (this will help create smoother and longer noodles)
- Sautee for 5 minutes
- Boil or steam for 10 minutes
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes
- Best applications: noodle dishes, salads
- 1 stem = approximately 3/4 cup raw broccoli noodles
- Store in an air-tight container
- Keeps fresh for up to a week due to its low moisture content