I was absolutely mind blown when I realized that dragon fruit was spiralizeable! I posted on instagram to see what people’s reactions would be, and needless to say, there appeared to be a lot of skepticism! Alas, dragon fruit is spiralizeable but make sure it is firm and not over-ripe!
Are you blown away by the beauty of dragon fruit as well? That pink inside the flesh – how is it even REAL! If I were a fruit, I’d totally be a dragon fruit.
Take me to the Dragon Fruit Recipes
What You Can Expect
- Unpredictable length – could be long or short noodles
- Noodles that break easily
- Ensure fruit is not overripe; semi ripe is ideal
- Peel skin off
- Eat Raw
- 1 medium-sized dragon fruit = approximately 1 cup spiralized dragon fruit noodles
- Does not store well, eat immediately. Water seeps out of fruit almost immediately.